Anyone with an interest in the festival business and where it’s headed needs to be part of the 2014 UK Festival Conference, bringing together the leaders in the fields of festival management and production, disruptive technology and market knowledge. The exciting future of the festival industry starts at The Roundhouse, London, on Monday 1 December.
Incisive panel sessions will include:
Powerful Thinking presents…
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Some of the UK’s leading festivals consider the industry’s response to climate change and what the next twenty years might look like.
- Melvin Benn (Festival Republic)
- Alison Tickell (Julie’s Bicycle)
- Chris Johnson (Shambala Festival)
- Katie Maddison (Bestival)
- Penny Mellor (A Greener Festival)
- Rob Scully (Glastonbury).
GET THE PROFESSIONALS IN – TIME TO BID FAREWELL TO THE AMATEUR PROMOTER?
The festival industry has developed into a world-class marketplace, but is still brought down too frequently by inexperienced operators collapsing. Is it time to flush them out?
- Jim King (AEG Live)
- Zac Fox (Kilimanjaro Live)
- Teresa Moore (Buck University)
- Mark Hamilton (SRS International)
- Dan Walsh (Full Fat)
THE FAT BOTTOM LINE: IT MAKES OUR ROCKING WORLD GO ROUND
How to maximise secondary revenue opportunities to increase your event’s profitability in an ultra-competitive market.
- Brian Grew (Live Nation)
- Paul Pike (IVS)
- Koen Hofmans (PlugGo)
- Chris McCormick (Blue Peg)
DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION AND THE DATA-DRIVEN FUTURE OF FESTIVALS
The festival industry is being rebooted by technologists, creating great opportunities for those willing to embrace these shifts.
- John Probyn (Live Nation)
- Donna Krawczyk (Barclaycard)
- Lawrence Griffith (Digital Factory)
- James Cobb (Crowd Connected)
- The latest exclusive market research insights
- Delegates Bag
- Copy of the 2014 UK Festival Report
Why attend the UK Festival Conference?
- Hear the latest thinking on common problems and create shared solutions
- Learn how to increase revenue, control costs and keep your business on a strong financial footing
- Get the most up-to-date information on new developments in the industry
- Network with key members of the festival industry
- Do business with festival organisers, suppliers and sponsors